Friday, February 26, 2010

February 28 Schedule


Hey everyone! I just wanted to thank everyone for all your help with the team and want everyone to know how important this group is to Eastlake! This team is vital and everyone has done a great job! I am writting this for a couple reasons.

First of all we are in serious need of help with our night team! Josh, Rod, Robert, Bryce & Curt have been pretty much the only guys doing this huge job! It is not just about the time but about the safety! Josh is about ready to have a baby and we need new help. Please if you know of someone who could help out even just one sunday a month that would be appreciated.

Secondly I am going to be stepping away from the parking team. I have absolutely enjoyed this group but I feel that it is time for new leadership! Jonah McKee is the new staff contact for the team and will be involved in helping facilitate the growth of the team. I will still be serving at Eastlake but am going to find a different capacity to serve in and help the church out in a different capacity. Thanks so much for all your help.

Brian

No comments: